- Overview: Understanding the Google Sheets – NetSuite integration template
- Install the Google Sheets – NetSuite quickstart integration template
- Configure and run flows in the Google Sheets – NetSuite quickstart integration template
The Google Sheets – NetSuite quickstart integration template allows you to integrate your Google Sheets values with NetSuite ERP. This template provides a set of prebuilt flows which help you to export the NetSuite customers and purchase orders details into the Google Sheets spreadsheets.
- Comprehensive out-of-the-box flows: Sync Netsuite with Google Sheets and view the customers and purchase order details in spreadsheets in real-time.
- Intuitive setup without coding: Experience faster time-to-value and higher efficiencies with our prebuilt, out-of-the-box integrations that require minimal IT support. Take control of your integrations with tools that let you configure and change mappings on the fly.
- Streamlined business operations: Scale up your operational efficiency by automating redundant and laborious manual tasks and processes.
- Customizable and expandable: You can customize and expand integration flows with Celigo iPaaS without requiring technical resources.
The Celigo quick start bundle contains workflows that you can easily configure and deploy without coding or IT support. The following built-in flows sync the specified source data to the corresponding destination.
|Flow name||What’s not supported|
|NetSuite customers to Google Sheets spreadsheet rows||Update|
|NetSuite purchase orders to Google Sheets spreadsheets||Update|
Most integrator.io error messages clearly explain the error and suggest troubleshooting methods. If you are unsure of what the error means, contact Celigo support.
See the respective endpoint documentation for errors passed through from Google Sheets or your NetSuite.