The Salesforce - SAP Business ByDesign integration app automates and synchronizes the accounts and opportunities between Salesforce and SAP Business ByDesign accounts.
SAP Business ByDesign is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that allows midmarket companies to gather and connect data, connect business processes, and leverage in-depth analytics. A pioneer of Software as a Service (SaaS) applications, Salesforce.com is the current market leader in CRM applications. Salesforce is a Cloud-Based CRM software that offers solutions for your sales, marketing, analytics, and customized application processes. By setting up Salesforce to SAP Business ByDesign integration, you can leverage the advantages of Salesforce and SAP Business ByDesign and transfer your data efficiently between the two applications.
Features & benefits
- Take control of your integrations with tools that let you configure and allow you to make mapping changes on the fly.
- Efficiently scale operations by automating processes that rely on SAP Business ByDesign and Salesforce platforms.
- Reduce maintenance time with a dashboard for sophisticated error handling and integration support provided by Celigo.
Supported integration flows
The Celigo integration app contains workflows that you can easily configure and deploy without coding or IT support. The following built-in flows sync from the specified source data to the corresponding destination.
- Salesforce account to SAP Business ByDesign account (add/update): Syncs the Salesforce accounts as SAP Business ByDesign accounts in real-time. The flow triggers automatically when you update an account in Salesforce. This flow doesn’t sync new accounts by default, if required, you can update the qualification criteria to sync new accounts. To create and sync new accounts to SAP Business ByDesign, you can also run the Salesforce opportunity to SAP Business ByDesign sales order (add/update) flow. The flow writes back the SAP Business ByDesign account ID to the Salesforce account.
- SAP Business ByDesign account to Salesforce account (add/update): Syncs the created or updated SAP Business ByDesign accounts as Salesforce accounts based on the flow schedule. The flow writes back the Salesforce account ID to the SAP Business ByDesign account.
- Salesforce opportunity to SAP Business ByDesign sales order (add/update): Sync Salesforce opportunity as SAP Business ByDesign sales order. After checking for Salesforce accounts for a new sales order in SAP Business ByDesign, the flow syncs new or updated opportunities from Salesforce to sales orders in SAP Business ByDesign. If no records are found, the flow creates a new account in SAP Business ByDesign.
Most integrator.io error messages clearly explain the error and suggest troubleshooting methods. If you are unsure of what the error means, contact Celigo support. For errors passed through from Salesforce or SAP Business ByDesign, see the respective endpoint documentation.