The warehouse manager of an eCommerce manufacturer ensures that all the new posted sales shipments generated in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central system should be synced as BigCommerce fulfilments so that you can track the shipping details.
Understand the flow
In the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central posted sales shipment to BigCommerce fulfillment (add) flow, the Get posted sales shipment from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central export gets the new posted sales shipments with Shipped status in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central that are generated after the last flow run. The flow searches for the BigCommerce orders using the eTail order ID, eTail channel, and eTail store ID. The flow step looks for the line items of the posted sales shipments that are returned by the flow export. The Post fulfillment to BigCommerce import posts all the new posted sales shipments that are exported in the previous step to BigCommerce. The flow specifies the count of all such orders on the integrator.io Dashboard. The corresponding quantities are fulfilled in BigCommerce. This is a once-exported scheduled flow.
If the flow fails to create a fulfillment, an error message is displayed on the integration.io Dashboard.
Run the flow
Know before you run the flow:
- Orders should already exist in BigCommerce.
- Posted sales shipment must have a tracking number.
To run the flow:
- Go to Flows > Fulfillment.
- Next to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central posted sales shipment to BigCommerce fulfillment (add) flow, use the toggle button to enable the flow.
- If you run the flow for the first time, a delta flow pop-up window is displayed. This helps you to sync the historical fulfillment.
- Automatic: Choose this option to process and sync data from the last flow run time (OR)
- Custom: Choose this option to select a custom start date and time from when you wish to process and sync data.
You can see the flow status in the integrator.io Dashboard.