Rate this feature
Included in the Oct. ’22 release As a Shopify merchant, if your Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) work out of Shopify or SAP Business ByDesign, your CSRs can sync refund orders from Shopify to SAP Business ByDesign. This will help your finance team to be aware of refund orders and will help them in keeping the accounts in balance. The Shopify refund to SAP Business ByDesign credit memo (add) flow syncs Shopify refunds as credit memos to SAP Business ByDesign. The flow also looks for the sales orders and their details in SAP Business ByDesign. This is a scheduled flow.
Understand the flow
In the Shopify refund to SAP Business ByDesign credit memo (add) flow, the Get refunds from Shopify export gets the new refunds from Shopify. The Look up sales order from SAP Business ByDesign flow step looks for sales orders in SAP Business ByDesign. The Lookup for sales order details from SAP Business ByDesign flow step looks for sales order details in SAP Business ByDesign. The Post credit memo to SAP Business ByDesign import syncs credit memo to SAP Business ByDesign.
Configure the settings
- Log in to your integrator.io account
- Click on the Shopify - SAP Business ByDesign integration app tile.
- Go to Settings > Refund.
- In the Ignore refund sources setting, enter the comma-separated refund source names or IDs that you want to ignore. For more information, see Retrieve the source name of an external app.
- In the Select SAP Business ByDesign item to track order refund adjustments as a line item setting, choose an SAP Business ByDesign item to track your Shopify order refund adjustments. The selected item is added as a line item on the SAP Business ByDesign credit memo. In SAP Business ByDesign, be sure to create the item as a service.
- Click Save.
Run the flow
- Go Flows > Refund.
- Next to the Shopify refund to SAP Business ByDesign credit memo (add) flow, use the toggle button to enable the flow.
- If you run the flow for the first time, a delta flow pop-up window is displayed. This helps you to sync the historical refunds.
- Automatic: Choose this option to process and sync data from the last flow run time OR
- Custom: Choose this option to select a custom start date and time from when you wish to process and sync data.
- Click Run.
You can see the flow status in the integrator.io Dashboard.
Please sign in to leave a comment.