If you have errors with deposits created in the NetSuite that occurred due to amount mismatch or missing transaction on the deposit record, perform the following to resolve the error:
Prerequisite: The deposit account selected in the payout setting “NetSuite bank deposit account” should hold the same subsidiary that is similar to NetSuite transaction’s subsidiary
- Sign in to your NetSuite account.
- Create a role where It should have the subsidiary, which has to match with one of the NetSuite base currencies. In the NetSuite connections, the new role has to be selected in the Role dropdown list.
- Sign in to your integrator.io account.
- Click Shopify - NetSuite tile.
- Go to the Connections tab.
- Click NetSuite Connection (Shopify Integration App). The Edit connection window is displayed.
- In the Role field, select the newly created role from the dropdown list.
Tip: You will find the Role field, only if you select the Authentication type as Token Based Auth (Automatic).
- Click Save & close. The connection is updated and authenticated with the selected role.
Also, ensure that the deposit account must have the same subsidiary as the payout record.
Related article: Add-on
Please sign in to leave a comment.