We are working on Zuore Revenue (RevPro) Application. As there is no inbuilt connector for it, so we are using HTTP adapter to establish RevPro connection.
1) RevPro follows the Basic type and Token type Authentication.
2) To connect or do any API call with RevPro we need a token to be generated and that token gets expired every 30 mins. There is no refresh token concept in RevPro.
3) To get the token we need to use Auth type basic. We need to select Auth type as Basic and give Username and Password. And the token will be generated in Response Headers.
4) We have achieved the following things.
- We have connected to RevPro using Basic Auth type i.e. Username and Password
- Using the same connection we have generated the Token in a flow (Integration)
1) We want to achieve the above two steps in a single connection.
2) There is no refresh token in RevPro.
Please provide us with a workaround to generate Token every 30 mins
Please sign in to leave a comment.