I've discovered a bug in Celigo's older MySQL import flowsteps. If you have an import step predating the updates mentioned here: Updated MySQL flow step article, you might not be able to save changes to the predated flowsteps anymore.
Although rebuilding these flows is one solution, there's a quicker alternative using the ZangaBox Chrome extension. Simply open the flow step, go to ZangaBox, navigate to
rdms > queryType, and change it to one of the following options:
bulk_insertfor “Use bulk insert SQL query (recommended)”
per_recordfor “Use SQL query once per record”
per_pagefor “Use SQL query once per page of records”
first_pagefor “Use SQL query on first page only”
Here are some screenshots demonstrating the process:
Old import types:
ZangaBox old query type:
Double click the INSERT text and then change it for example to per_record:
Then click on the PUT button:
Now the flow step is changed and you can save your changes:
And thats it.
I have tested it and it works.
If you're facing issues with older MySQL import steps, I suggest looking at the solution I've provided. It could be the fix you're looking for. Additionally, if anyone in the community has found even better solutions, I'd be keen to hear about them.
Please sign in to leave a comment.