This could be caused by a number of scenarios:
- The root directory isn't set correctly on your connection. This is the most common issue. To fix this, edit your connection, then in Advanced settings, check the User directory is root checkbox, then provide or update your root directory. This should be used for cases where you're connecting to a secure server like a bank's. By default, our FTP gets the Relative path directory from root. If that doesn't work, you could be using a virtual file system that we don't fully support.
- Multiple exports could be trying to access files in the same folder around the same time.
- The password in the integrator.io connection could be incorrect.
- Your FTP site is pointing to a different folder on your hard drive, so the FTP connector doesn't realize that the file/folder exists. This could be because your firewall won't allow access between the dev machine and integrator.io to see the underlying data.
- The mode is not set correctly. If you have Use passive mode (which is default) checked, try unchecking it to see if that helps.
Let us know if you continue to encounter problems!
Please sign in to leave a comment.