NEWS: Introducing Celigo University – online training & certificationsPinned
We’re thrilled to announce the official launch of Celigo University! It’s a robust learning management system that provides free online tools, resources, on-demand training, and certification for building integrations with Celigo products.
integrator.io Community members may already be familiar with the initial levels. Now, Celigo University offers complete learning paths in a four-part series that will strengthen your integration expertise:
- Level 1 Skilled: Get to know integrator.io through navigation and field mapping training.
- Level 2 Seasoned: Boost your understanding of integrator.io fundamentals with in-depth training on more advanced features like Error Management and Flow Builder.
- Level 3 Master: Take your skills to the next level by discovering how to work with NetSuite and Salesforce and build out integrations using our Database, FTP, and HTTP connectors.
In the mood for some extra credit? Access specific courses on Celigo Integration Apps, our pre-built, full-featured integrations for Amazon, Shopify, Magento, Zendesk, Salesforce, and other popular cloud applications.
For more details, including earning points, certifications, and prizes, see the full announcement at celigo.com.
I've completed Level 2, what's next? I poked around Celigo University but can't find anything giving an overview of the levels available. Is there more?1
Thanks, Dan Chamberlain, for those direct links.
And to Steve Klett for the reminder to update this post.
By the way, you're not alone. I've seen others in Office Hours not sure how to proceed among all the choices now at the Celigo University homepage, and we'll share your observation with the faculty and staff. The easiest way I know to get where you want to go is to...
- Click the Celigo University link in integrator.io or sign in at university.celigo.com.
- Select Content Library from the menu.
- Filter by Certifications or integrator.io.
Hey everyone - I Passed the level 4 exam a couple of weeks ago. I got the badge for my email signature but my badge on community still has level 2. Have I completed everything for level 4?
Hi David Gollom -
Sorry about the delay! Adding badges to the Community is a manual process unfortunately, and I'm behind on them. I just updated yours. Congrats on passing Level 4!
Maybe we can construct a flow to automate that :)
Thank you Kate!!0
We've been working on it in our spare time, but the Zendesk API is very limited :-).
Please sign in to leave a comment.