When you enable cross-subsidiary fulfillment, NetSuite requires the location of the fulfillment center in order to create an item fulfillment. You can see this if you manually attempt to transform a sales order to an item fulfillment. The URL contains a parameter for the inventory location with an internal ID:
You must set the inventory location when creating the item fulfillment.
- Open the mappings for the flow step that creates the item fulfillment.
- The following mappings already have the Created From(InternalID) field mapped, but you must also map the salesorder to the inventorylocation. Click the gear icon.
- Map them as follows:
- For the dynamic search, create a lookup for the sales order using the source data that has the original sales order number that was fulfilled (the same as was used in the Created From dynamic search mapping), but this time configure the lookup to return the location (no hierarchy) value from the sales order that provides the internal id of the location on the sales order:
- Click Save.
If you still get an error that says, "You must set the item details", you are most likely using inventory statuses in your NetSuite account. Perform subrecord mapping for the item fulfillment.
- Open the import step and click +Add subrecord.
- Provide the JSON path to the item data.
- Use the following subrecord mapping, and verify the quantity values are numbers (not strings).
item detail: replace all lines mapping; otherwise, NetSuite adds an extra line. The inventory detail status is where NetSuite will fulfill from for the cross-fulfillment location.
Please sign in to leave a comment.