If the NetSuite Assistant doesn't launch when you are using a Chrome browser, the following adjustments have enabled the NetSuite Assistant form to launch correctly in Chrome for some customers. You may need to re-apply these changes after new bundles are installed.
- Log out of NetSuite.
- Open a new tab in Chrome and enter
chrome://flags/in the URL. If you are using Edge's chromium browser, enter
- Search for "SameSite", then set the value to Disabled for SameSite by default cookies.
- You may also need to set these to Disabled, though we didn't need to on our internal tests: Enable removing
SameSite=Nonecookies. (Cookies without SameSite must be secure.)
- Close Chrome, re-open it, and log in to NetSuite and integrator.io.
- If NetSuite Assistant still isn't working, clear your cache and try again.
chrome://settings/siteDatain your URL instead, then search for NetSuite and delete only the NetSuite-related cookies
Please sign in to leave a comment.