The product is "virtual" for lack of a better term. The finished product is built within Shopify using a "builder" of sorts.
- 7 components make up the final product.
- Each component has a different cost for color customization.
- Each component has 8 different colors.
- Maxed out the potential outcomes allowed by Shopify really quickly, so can't build all potential individual outcomes as individual items in Shopify and map each one to NetSuite. Combining/grouping the outcomes allowed us to come down to 72 variants.
- The finished product comes out on the order sheet as a list of the selections the customer made along the building journey which we then forward to the manufacturer for build and ship to us.
The question is this:
Is it possible to flow/map the outcome to a single line item in NetSuite if they all have the same SKU to map to the NetSuite Internal ID?
Please sign in to leave a comment.