As a Celigo customer or partner, we welcome you to post integration questions, tips, and enhancement requests to the Community. The Community includes separate forums for the Celigo platform (integrator.io), as well as for integration apps. Our most popular forums are listed at the top, and you can scroll to see additional forums below.
Note: You should add a product-related post to the relevant forum. On the Community home page, always check the forum name and then post, so that it's quickly and easily visible to the product team/experts.
In addition to interactions with other Celigo customers and partners, you'll also gain insights from many Celigo product managers, software developers, solutions consultants, and others who share advice and solve problems in the Community.
To get started, please take a few minutes to:
- Update your profile to include a photo or avatar.
- Post a message to our Introduce Yourself topic. For example, what industry do you work in? What applications do you use in your ecosystem? Do you consider yourself a developer or business user? What types of integrations and flows have you built?
- Click Follow at the top of each forum you're interested in if you'd like to receive email notifications when new questions/comments are posted.
- Click the arrowhead icons in the upper-right corner to vote on any post. Click the up arrowhead to upvote; click it again to remove the upvote. Likewise, click the down arrowhead to downvote; click it again to remove the downvote.
- Important: Read our other posts in this section to learn more about best practices for posting, badges, and more!
Please sign in to leave a comment.