You can refund a BigCommerce order by creating a cash refund or credit memo transaction in NetSuite. From the integration app, when you run the “NetSuite Refund to BigCommerce Refund Add” flow, the integration app only syncs the status in BigCommerce as Refunded and does not create an actual refund record.
The following are the two use cases supported by the integration app:
- Export a cash refund from NetSuite to BigCommerce
- Export a credit memo from NetSuite to BigCommerce
Understand the flow
- When you refund an order in NetSuite.
- In the integration app, run the “NetSuite Refund to BigCommerce Refund Add” flow.
- In BigCommerce, the status of the order is changed to “Refunded”.