The Fulfillment flow exports shipping and fulfillment information from NetSuite and saves it in Amazon. When you enter fulfillment details in your NetSuite account for order and run the flow, a request is made by Celigo’s iPaaS platform integrator.io to fetch all the fulfillment and shipping associated details from NetSuite, which then makes a request Amazon API’s to transfer information pertaining to fulfillment as defined in the Field Mappings option associated with the Fulfillment flow. The information exported to Amazon includes data such as Shipping Method, fulfillment quantity to Amazon, and tracking number. The integration app supports exporting fulfillment information for both completely fulfilled and partially fulfilled orders and exports a single tracking number per fulfillment from NetSuite to Amazon.
- Sync multiple tracking numbers per fulfillment is not supported.
- The integration app only supports creating new fulfillments in Amazon. Updating an existing fulfillment in Amazon from NetSuite is not supported by the integration app.
- Amazon only allows 15 feeds requests per hour.
- As per Amazon's announcement, starting from 5th April 2021, it’s mandatory to provide a value in the Carrier code field. The Carrier name field becomes an optionally required field when the Carrier code field is set to "Other." If the carrier code field value is empty, the NetSuite fulfillment to Amazon shipment Add flow syncs the shipment with the carrier code value as “Other” to Amazon.
Configure the fulfillment settings
- Go to Settings > Fulfillment.
- Select the appropriate value in the NetSuite saved search for syncing item fulfillments setting.
- Check the Automate shipment carrier mapping setting to automatically map the shipping methods in NetSuite to shipping carriers in Amazon. If this setting is not checked, you need to manually map the shipping methods using the Edit mappings pane.
- Check the Allow syncing NetSuite shipments with no tracking number setting to ignore the package tracking number validation check and sync shipments to Amazon that do not have any tracking numbers on them in NetSuite.
- Click Save to save the changes made to the settings.
Order fulfillment flow
The NetSuite Fulfillment to Amazon Shipment Add flow is a batch data flow. Items fulfilled in NetSuite are exported to Amazon in batch flows and can be configured to transfer data at scheduled intervals. This flow can be made to run from every 15 mins to once every week. You can check the status of the export in the integrator.io dashboard.
Once Seller Central has processed the report, Amazon sends shipping notification emails to your customers, and the integration app updates the Amazon Order Status to Fulfillment Processed in NetSuite. This keeps NetSuite in sync with Seller Central.
The NetSuite saved search lets you sync item fulfillments. Refresh the option to fetch the latest values in the saved search.
If you face the error, “Failed to export fulfillment for Amazon Order #XXXX, Item Shipment Id#XXXX : Field(s) Tracking Number is missing/empty. Please enter the missing data on Item Fulfillment in NetSuite.” when you run the NetSuite Fulfillment to Amazon Shipment Add flow:
- Check if you have entered the tracking number for the item fulfillment record in NetSuite.
- If the order is not yet fulfilled in Amazon, enter the tracking number for the item fulfillment record in NetSuite. The order will be synced when the flow is next run.
- If the order is already fulfilled in Amazon,
- Mark the errors received for empty tracking numbers as Resolved.
- Uncheck the ETAIL ORDER FULFILLMENT EXPORTED box in NetSuite.
- This ensures that the order is selected for syncing when the flow is next run.