To create a MariaDB export or lookup, ensure you have a connection ready. There are various ways to create an export.
- Navigate to Resources → Export and click + Create export.
- Navigate to Home and click Create → Flow or Integration. Name your flow or integration and click Add source.
For both exports and lookups, select your application, MariaDB, and either create a connection or use an existing connection. Add a name and description to your new export or lookup. After naming and describing the import, create the SQL query to export your data. For example, you may want to select all countries where the country id is greater than 3.
SELECT * FROM countries WHERE country_id > 3
After you’ve created your SQL query, determine your export type. There are three export types:
- All – Export all data returned in the search each time the export is run
- Delta – Export all data with a date/time value for the selected field that is greater than the last time the data flow was run.
- Once – Export records only once
- Limit – Export a set number of records