The Shopify – NetSuite Integration App helps retailers combine the powerful Shopify eCommerce platform with the proven back-office features of NetSuite. With the Shopify integration app, sellers can focus on increasing sales and manage orders in real-time without needing to manually sync their Shopify web store and NetSuite accounts.
- It is recommended to install a maximum of 15 Shopify stores in one integration app tile to avoid any performance issues.
- The integration app is available in the US and EU marketplaces.
Shopify - NetSuite integration app comes with prebuilt integration flows that synchronize your Customers, Sales Orders, Inventory levels, Items, Billing Info, Fulfillments, Cancellations and Refunds between NetSuite & Shopify, eliminating the overhead associated with dual-entry and maintenance between multiple systems.
On a high-level, the integration app consists of following key integration flows:
- Import Customers from Shopify to NetSuite
- Import Sales Orders from Shopify to NetSuite
- Export Fulfillments from NetSuite to Shopify
- Export Inventory Levels from NetSuite to Shopify
- Export Billing Information from NetSuite to Shopify
- Export Products, Variations from NetSuite to Shopify
- Export Order Cancellations from NetSuite to Shopify
- Export Refunds from NetSuite to Shopify
- Export Customers from NetSuite to Shopify
- Export Sales Orders from NetSuite to Shopify
Following is a workflow diagram that explains the flow of information between Shopify and Netsuite:
- Shopify – NetSuite Integration App
Optimize your Shopify business operations with the prebuilt Shopify – NetSuite Integration