The Zendesk Support – NetSuite Integration App enables companies to provide better customer service by providing back-office visibility from NetSuite into Zendesk. Support reps benefit from full visibility into sales orders, RMAs (Return Merchandise Authorizations), tickets and support cases, time tracking, and financials in NetSuite from Zendesk, enabling them to more efficiently handle customer requests, leading to faster time to resolution and a better customer experience.
Import and access NetSuite financials in Zendesk
Access all your customer financials in Zendesk by importing financials, sales orders and RMAs from NetSuite into Zendesk Support.
Automatically sync tickets & support cases
Automatically sync tickets and support cases between Zendesk and NetSuite, and avoid customer frustration by not having customers to re-explain information.
Improve resource planning
Import time tracking information from Zendesk and NetSuite.
Create and edit returns within Zendesk Support
Support reps can create and edit RMAs directly within Zendesk. Businesses using Zendesk to connect with their customers can quickly initiate returns processing, reduce time to resolution, and automatically sync RMA information from Zendesk to their NetSuite back-office. This enables them to process and refund returns.
Avoid Customer Frustration by Accessing Sales Orders in Zendesk
When it comes to providing a high-quality customer experience, fast issue-resolution is key. Having customers repeat their order history and asking too many questions often ends up with a frustrated customer.
You can access our integration app directly in the Zendesk UI, allowing customer reps to search and view sales orders from NetSuite without leaving Zendesk. This eliminates the need to login to NetSuite or reaching out to accounting teams to request customer data.
Our Zendesk Support -NetSuite integration app comes with pre-built data flows which synchronize your NetSuite customers, contacts, tickets, users, agents and financials with Zendesk.
Sync NetSuite customers and Zendesk organizations
The Organization Sync flow category syncs new and modified NetSuite customers and corresponding Zendesk organizations.
- NetSuite Customer to Zendesk Organization Add
- NetSuite Customer to Zendesk Organization Update
- Zendesk Organization to NetSuite Customer Add
- Zendesk Organization to NetSuite Customer Update
Sync Netsuite contacts and Zendesk users
The User Sync flow category syncs new and modified NetSuite contacts and corresponding Zendesk Support users.
- NetSuite Contact to Zendesk User Add
- NetSuite Contact to Zendesk User Update
- Zendesk User to NetSuite Contact Add
- Zendesk User to NetSuite Contact Update
Sync NetSuite Individual Customers and Zendesk users
You may alternatively synchs new and modified NetSuite individual customers and corresponding Zendesk users.
- NetSuite Customer [Individual] to Zendesk User Add
- NetSuite Customer [Individual] to Zendesk User Update
- Zendesk User to NetSuite Customer [Individual] Add
- Zendesk User to NetSuite Customer [Individual] Update
Send Netsuite employees to Zendesk agents
The Agent Sync flow category sends new and modified NetSuite contacts to the corresponding Zendesk users.
- NetSuite Employee to Zendesk Agent Add
- NetSuite Employee to Zendesk Agent Update
Sync Netsuite financials and sales orders to Zendesk organizations or users
The Financials Sync flow category synchs NetSuite financials and sales orders to the corresponding Zendesk organizations or users.
- NetSuite Customer Financials to Zendesk Organization
- NetSuite Customer Financials to Zendesk User
- NetSuite Sales Order to Zendesk Organization / User
Sync NetSuite Return Authorization and Zendesk RMAs
The RMA Sync flow category synchs NetSuite Return authorizations to the corresponding Zendesk RMAs within Zendesk organizations or users.
- Zendesk RMA to NetSuite Return Authorization Add / Update
- NetSuite Return Authorization to Zendesk Organization / User
Sync NetSuite support cases and Zendesk tickets
The Ticket Sync flow category syncs NetSuite support cases and messages and corresponding Zendesk tickets and comments.
- NetSuite Support Case to Zendesk Ticket Add
- NetSuite Support Case to Zendesk Ticket Update
- NetSuite Support Case Messages to Zendesk Ticket Comments
- Zendesk Ticket to NetSuite Support Case Add
- Zendesk Ticket to NetSuite Support Case Update
- Zendesk Ticket Time Tracking to NetSuite Support Case Time Tracking
See it in action
- Zendesk Support– NetSuite Integration App
Get a complete view of your customer data in Zendesk with the prebuilt Zendesk Support– NetSuite Integration App
Please sign in to leave a comment.