Once the order is fulfilled in NetSuite, the shipping and tracking information is automatically exported to Walmart for further communication with the customer who placed the order.
Save your changes made to the settings under Settings > Fulfillment and run the NetSuite Fulfillment to Walmart Shipment Add flow in the Flows tab. The shipping and tracking information for the fulfilled orders will be synced from NetSuite to Walmart.
The status of the data flow is visible in the integrator.io dashboard. The status color codes are:
Green: when all records are exported successfully
Red: indicates flow with errors
Partial Green, Partial Red: some records passed successfully, few failed (number of failed records is indicated in errors column). Error handling is discussed as a separate topic
The orders in Walmart are automatically updated with shipping and tracking information as soon as the NetSuite Fulfillment to Walmart Shipment Add flow runs successfully in integrator.io.
Settings for Walmart fulfillment to NetSuite fulfillment add flow
- Select the NetSuite saved search for syncing inventory levels: Select the saved search to sync the inventory from NetSuite to Walmart. Use the 'Refresh' option to fetch the latest records from NetSuite.
- Map Ship Methods: Shipping methods between Walmart and NetSuite are mapped in this setting. Refer to Ship Method Mapping to know how you can map the shipping methods.
- Automate shipment carrier mapping: When enabled, the shipping methods in NetSuite are automatically mapped to the shipping carriers in Walmart. Otherwise, the mapping has to be done manually using the field mappings page.
Configure new mapping to override order cancellation requests
When you run the NetSuite Fulfillment to Walmart Shipment Add flow, you may receive this error - “Failed to export fulfillment for Walmart Order# xxxxxx : Request content is invalid, intentToCancelOverride need to be passed as true for line number 1”.
This error could occur when you are attempting to fulfill an order that the customer has requested a cancellation for. In order to push the order fulfillment through, we recommend that you add the following mapping to the existing mappings in the NetSuite Fulfillment to Walmart Shipment Add flow.
- Login to your integrator.io account
- Select the Walmart - NetSuite integration app tile.
- Go to Flows > NetSuite Fulfillment to Walmart Shipment Add.
- Next to the NetSuite Fulfillment to Walmart Shipment Add flow, click Edit mapping ().
- On the Edit mapping pane, add a new mapping as follows:
|Source record field (NetSuite)
|Destination record field (Wrapper)
- Click Save & Close.
- Run the NetSuite Fulfillment to Walmart Shipment Add flow.