Note: We’ve renamed our SmartConnectors to Integration Apps.
The NetSuite Item Image to Magento 2 Product Image Add/Update flow uploads item images from your NetSuite File Cabinet to Magento 2 for use on your product page. The item image export can set the Base Image, Swatch Image, Small Image, and Thumbnail image in Magento using the images you have selected in the Celigo Magento 2 Image Export Search saved search. There is one image field for each image placement type. If you change the image on the item record in NetSuite, the flow changes the image on the corresponding item record in Magento 2. The original image is overwritten and is not preserved.
When specifying product images, you may either:
- Upload a new publicly available image to your NetSuite File Cabinet,
- Select an existing NetSuite publicly available image, or
- Provide the fully qualified URL of a publicly available image server elsewhere (typically on your own server). If you change the image’s URL or placement the connector will export this update to Seller Central.
Important: The size of an image you can upload on Magento depends on your Magento's account version.
- If you are using any Magneto version lower than 2.2.2, you can upload up to 2 MB of image
Prior to the launch of feature to upload images more than 2 MB, we were recommending all users to keep the image size in NetSuite below 2 MB as Magento 2 accepts images only in the base64 format and the connector only supported exporting images of less than 5MB. When the Image export flow was executed, the connector converted the NetSuite image into the base 64 formats. To handle this issue, we recommended keeping the image size in NetSuite below 2 MB as the size of the image after this conversion differs from the original size.
- If you are using Magento's 2.2.2 or higher versions, you can upload higher resolution images ( > 2MB)
If you are using the Magento version which is compatible with this feature, the connector will enable you to upload images of size more than 5 MB. Else, you can still use the prior functionality and upload up to 2 MB of image. There is no higher limit on the image size, but the only constraint is for your Magento account to download the image from the other system within five minutes. This enhancement is only compatible with Magento 2.2.2 version or higher.
- Uploading images into NetSuite and/or Magento 2 is the client’s responsibility and is not done as part of Celigo’s installation. Images on external servers can also be exported as long as they are publicly accessible through HTTP URLs.
- This flow is only supported by the standard (previously "premium") or premium (previously "enterprise") edition of the connector.
Before you run the flow
- Changes in Images section > Advanced Settings
- Select saved search: Refresh the NetSuite Saved Search for syncing image details field and select the appropriate saved search from the drop-down list.
- Select the value for the Add images to Magento field: Select either the first value to export images only when an image URL is updated or the second value to export all images associated with an item when the item record is updated in NetSuite and click Save.
- Edit the Celigo Magento 2 Image Export Search saved search: In NetSuite, find the Celigo Magento 2 Image Export Search saved search and click Edit this Search. Click the Results tab and in the Formula column, enter the field id from every field you wish to use against specific custom label for image types in the following format:
Note: Click the custom field id name to open the Field Help dialog box. You can find the Field ID within the dialog box. Use this Field ID in the Formula column as displayed in the following image:
Screens depicting the Image flow run
- From integrator.io, go to the Images section and click the Run Now button against the NetSuite Item Image to Magento 2 Product Image Add/Update
flow. The Dashboard page is displayed.’
- You can view the status of the flow in the Dashboard page. It takes a few minutes for the export flow to succeed. When the flow run completes successfully, the status of the flow is displayed as ‘Completed’.
Note: When you run the image flow, it triggers the NetSuite Image Export Adaptor, Image Add/Update to Magento 2, and Id Write Back To NetSuite sub-flow.
- After the flow runs successfully, you can verify the same in Magento 2. Also know that Base Image, Swatch Image, Small Image, and Thumbnail image are uploaded along with the tag to help you identify the image type among all images in Magento 2.
- Once the images are uploaded successfully, the Id Write Back To NetSuite flow updates the Celigo Magento 2 image id map List record in NetSuite. Image id for a specific image is updated in this record every time the flow successfully updates the image in Magento 2.