You will require fulfillment details to let the customer know whether the order has been partially or completely fulfilled, to trigger customer notification when the order is fulfilled, and to let the user know the shipment tracking details. When you schedule the "NetSuite Fulfillment to Magento Shipment" flow, it lets you automate your fulfillment requirements.
When you receive your Magento order in NetSuite as a sales order, the status of the order is pending fulfillment. You have to manually fulfill this order in NetSuite so that NetSuite can generate an item shipment. You can use the "NetSuite Fulfillment to Magento Shipment" flow, to sync the NetSuite item shipment details to your Magento order's shipment details.
The following diagram illustrates the fulfillment process in NetSuite and shows how the fulfillment flow syncs the item shipment details to Magento.
Before you start
Understand definition and concepts
Sync your Magento orders to NetSuite
- Ensure you have synced your Magento orders to NetSuite.
Fulfill your Magento orders
Create item shipment for Magento orders in NetSuite
- Sign in to your NetSuite account.
- Go to Transactions > Sales > Enter Sales Order > List.
- Click the View link of the order to be fulfilled.
- Click Fulfill. An "Item Shipment" record gets created for the sale order.
- In the "Item Shipment" record, under the Items tab, select the items to be fulfilled and select the appropriate location.
Info: The Integration App supports partial fulfillment as well. Therefore, you can select only those items that you can fulfill.
- Go to the Package tab and specify package details. For example, you can specify the package content and the package tracking number.
- Click Save. The Item Shipment record's status changes to Shipped.
Sync item shipment details to Magento
- Sign in to your integrator.io account.
- Click the Magento 2 - NetSuite Integration App tile.
- Go to Settings > Integration Flows > Fulfillment.
- Enable the "Magento Fulfillment to Magento Shipment" flow.
- Click the Run button, corresponding to the "Magento Fulfillment to Magento Shipment" flow.
If everything is configured correctly, you will see a shipment record generated for the Magento order in your Magento account.
Info: Once the item shipment is successfully synced to Magento, the Etail order fulfillment exported check box under the eTail tab of the "Item Shipment" record gets selected.
Define your criteria for shipment sync
- In NetSuite, in the global search bar, enter Celigo Magento 2 Fulfillment Export Search [your Magento instance].
- Press Enter.
- Click Edit this Search.
- Under the "Criteria" tab, add the desired criteria.
- Click Save.