Insightly documentation: API guide, Authentication
Start establishing a connection to Insightly in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow by clicking a source or destination. In the resulting Application list, select Insightly. Then, click the plus sign (+) to the right of Connection to edit the settings.
- Name: Required: Name the connection.
- API key: Required: Enter the API key. Use the following steps to get an API key:
- Log in to your account.
- Click “Profile”🡪“User Settings”.
- Scroll down to copy your API Key.
Read more about this connector:
Please sign in to leave a comment.