A. Set up a Microsoft Outlook Mail connection
Start establishing a connection to Google Contacts in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Microsoft Outlook Contacts.
B. Provide Microsoft Outlook connection details
Name (required): Name the connection.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app for which you're creating a connection.
C. Supply required Microsoft Outlook account information
Configure scopes (required): Scopes are permissions that the Microsoft Graph API defines to limit the access to your account.
- Click the Configure scopes button.
- To access all of the scopes in the API, click the » button.
– or –
Check the scope you want to add, and click the > button.
- Click Save when you’re ready to leave the editor and finish setting up your connection.
Borrow concurrency from (optional): Select another connection from the list....
Concurrency level (optional): Up to 25 allowed....
D. Save and authorize the connection
- Once you have configured the Microsoft Outlook Contacts connect, click Save & Authorize.
- Sign in to Microsoft with the user account containing the contacts you want integrator.io to be able to access through this connection.
- After signing in, review the permissions for the integration and click Yes.