API Guide Link: https://support.sugarcrm.com/Documentation/Sugar_Developer/Sugar_Developer_Guide_9.0/Introduction/
Link to authentication page: https://support.sugarcrm.com/Documentation/Sugar_Developer/Sugar_Developer_Guide_8.0/Integration/Web_Services/REST_API/
- Name: Required: Name the connection.
- Connection type: Required: The form will automatically select SugarCRM.
- Subdomain: Required: Enter your SugarCRM subdomain. For example, in https://jpeyoy4394.trial.sugarcrm.eu/rest/v11_2/ 'jpeyoy4394.trial.sugarcrm.eu' is the subdomain.
- Grant Type: Required:Select type of request. Available grant types are "password" and "refresh_token".
- Version: Required:Enter the endpoint version of your SugarCRM account.
- Client ID: Required:The client_id of "sugar" will automatically create an OAuth key in the system and can be used for password authentication. The client_id of support_portal will create an OAuth key if the portal system is enabled and will allow for portal authentication. Other client_ids can be created by the administrator in the OAuthKeys section in the Administration section and can be used in the future for additional grant types.
- Client Secret: Optional:Enter the client's secret key.
- Username: Required:Enter the username of the user authenticating to the system.
- Password: Required: Enter the plaintext password for the user authenticating to the system.
- Platform: Required: Defaults to "base", but allows you to have custom meta-data per platform. If using a value other than "base", verify it is registered using the platform extension or configure an API platform in the Administration panel.
- Generate Token: Required: Click Generate Tokento get the access token of your SugarCRM account.
- Token: Required: Enter the access token of your SugarCRM account.(Generated).
- Borrow concurrency from (optional): Select another connection from the list....
- Concurrency level (optional): Up to 25 allowed....