API Guide Link: https://devportal.tescolabs.com/docs/services/
Link to authentication page: https://www.programmableweb.com/api/tesco
Start establishing a connection to Tesco in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow by clicking a source or destination. In the resulting Application list, select Tesco. Then, click the plus sign (+) to the right of Connection to edit the settings.
- Name: Required: Name the connection.
- Ocp Apim Subscription Key: Required: Enter the Ocp Apim subscription key. Use the following steps to get an Ocp Apim subscription key:
- Log in to your account.
- Click Profile.
- The Primary Key is the Ocp Apim subscription key.
Read more about this connection: