Start establishing a connection to TSheets in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow by clicking a source or destination. In the resulting Application list, select TSheets. Then, click the plus sign (+) to the right of Connection to edit the settings.
- Name: Required: Name the connection.
- Subdomain: Required: Enter the subdomain. To find your subdomain, log in to your TSheets account. You can find the subdomain in Browser URL. For example, for https://test96529.tsheets.com/#, test96529 is the subdomain.
- Click Save & Authorize. The following page displays:
- Enter your registered account email and password and click Sign In.
- Click Allow to establish the connection.
Read more about this connection: