API Guide Link: https://www.bamboohr.com/api/documentation/
Link to authentication page: https://www.bamboohr.com/api/documentation/
- Name: Required: Name the connection.
- Connection type: Required: The form will automatically select BambooHR.
- Subdomain: Required: Log in to your registered BambooHR account. The subdomain displays in browser URL field. For example, test2020 is the subdomain for browser URL https://test2020.bamboohr.com/home.
- API Key: Required: Enter the API key. Use the following steps to get an API key.
- Log in to your registered BambooHR account.
- Click Profile 🡪 API Keys.
- Click Add New Key to create the required API key.
- Disable strict SSL (optional): Skip verifying the SSL certificate, allowing self-signed or expired certs. Celigo recommends that you never set this flag for any production data connections. In general, use this setting at your own risk.