BambooHR collects and organizes hiring, onboarding, compensation, and other information you gather throughout the employee life cycle. The Celigo BambooHR connector makes it easy for you to connect any application to BambooHR.
BambooHR documentation: API guide, Authentication, Set up custom access levels
The Bamboo HR connector uses Bamboo REST API v1.
- A. Set up a BambooHR connection
- B. Edit BambooHR application details
- C. Edit advanced BambooHR settings
- D. Test the connection
A. Set up a BambooHR connection
Start establishing a connection to BambooHR in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select BambooHR.
The Create connection pane opens with required and advanced settings.
B. Provide BambooHR application details
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for providing BambooHR authentication.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Subdomain (required): Enter the unique portion of the bamboohr.com address that you enter to log in to your portal. For example, if your portal is found at https://soda.bamboohr.com, then enter soda for the subdomain.
API Key (required): Paste in the API key from your BambooHR account. Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep this value safe. When editing this form later, you must enter this value again; it is stored only for a saved connection. Use the following steps to get an API key.
- Sign in to your BambooHR account.
- From your profile avatar at the top right, click API keys.
- Click + Add New Key.
Note: You must have sufficient permissions in your BambooHR account to view this menu selection.
- Enter a unique name to identify your key and click Generate.
- Copy your API key.
Note: You only have one chance to copy the API key. It is not visible again after this step.
C. Edit advanced BambooHR settings
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the BambooHR connection.
D. Test the connection
Once you have configured the BambooHR connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection pane
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.
Read more about this connector: Connect BambooHR to anything
Please sign in to leave a comment.