Set up a Constant Contact connection
Start establishing a connection to Constant Contact in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination.
In the resulting Application list, click Constant Contact (V2 or V3).
The Create connection pane then asks you to name the new connection. Be sure to provide a clear and distinguishable Name as soon as the connection is created. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Click Next to configure the connection.
The Advanced Settings section allows you to set concurrency levels if necessary.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click Log in. The following page displays:
- Click Allow to establish the connection.