Constant Contact is a digital marketing tool that focuses on effective email marketing and other online marketing campaigns to meet business goals.
Set up a connection
This video demonstrates creating a Constant Contact connection.
After you start the connection, configure it in the Create connection panel and complete all of the required * authentication settings:
|Name your connection *
|Enter a clear and distinguishable name.
Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection. A unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting it from a list of the connections in your account.
|API type *
Select your Constant Contact API type (either v2 or v3).
|OAuth 2.0 client *
Select the OAuth 2.0 client that stores the client ID and client secret provided by Constant Contact.
To add an OAuth 2.0 client and configure your credentials, click the plus (+) button. Click the edit ( ) button to modify a selected OAuth 2.0 client. For more information, see Create an OAuth 2.0 iClient resource.
Tip: This connector documentation describes only the settings shown for the Simple view. For the corresponding HTTP settings, see OAuth 2.0 auth universal connector documentation.
- Sign in to your Constant Contact API developer portal.
- Navigate to My applications and click New application.
- Enter a Name and configure the application settings according to your business requirements.
- Click Save. The My applications page appears.
- Copy the API key (Client ID).
- Click Generate Secret and copy the Client secret.
- Copy the integrator.io redirect URL (https://integrator.io/connection/oauth2callback for NA and https://eu.integrator.io/connection/oauth2callback for EU) to provide directions to Constant Contact for where to go after authentication. (This URL should be whitelisted with the authorization server.)