Recurly is the subscription management and recurring billing platform that drives transformational growth.
Set up a connection
This video demonstrates creating a Recurly connection.
After you start the connection, configure it in the Create connection panel and complete all of the required * authentication settings:
- If you select Recurly v2 API type, you can use only v2 version supported APIs.
- It is recommended to use the Recurly v3 API type to make use of the v3 version supported APIs, as the v2 API type will be deprecated soon.
|Name your connection *||Enter a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection. A unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting it from a list of the connections in your account.|
|API type *||Choose the API type, either Recurly v2 or Recurly v3 depending on the Recurly API type you're connecting to. The settings then become specific to the selected API type.|
(this setting is available only when you select the Recurly v2 API type)
|Select one of the API versions, either 2.13 or 2.18 depending on the Recurly API version you're using.|
|Enter your Recurly subdomain. To find your subdomain, sign in to your Recurly account. For example, if
|API key *||
Enter your Recurly API key.
- Sign in to your Recurly account.
- Navigate to Integrations > API credentials > Private API key.
- Copy the default Private API key.
Note: If required, click Add Private API key to generate a new API key.
Tip: This connector documentation describes only the settings shown for the Simple view. For the corresponding HTTP settings, see basic universal connector documentation