Link to authentication page: https://dev.recurly.com/v2.21/docs
- Name: Required: Name the connection.
- Connection type: Required: The form will automatically select Recurly.
- Subdomain : Required: Enter the subdomain you configured while activating your new Recurly account here.
- API Key : Required: Enter the API key. Use the following steps to get an API key:
- Log in to your Recurly account.
- Click Admin🡪Users.
- Click Configure API Access.
- The Private API Key is the required API key.
- Password: Enter password for your Recurly account.
- Disable Strict SSL: Optional: This is an optional flag that (if set) skips verifying the SSL certificate, allowing self-signed or expired certs. Celigo recommend that you never set this flag for any production data connections. In general, use this setting your own risk.
Read more about this connection: