Recurly is the subscription management and recurring billing platform that drives transformational growth.
- A. Set up a Recurly connection
- B. Provide required Recurly application details
- C. Edit advanced Recurly settings
- D. Test the connection
Start establishing a connection to Recurly in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Recurly.
The Create connection panel opens with required and advanced settings.
At this point, you’re presented with options for providing Recurly authentication.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
API versions (required): Select one of the API versions, either v2 or v3 depending on the Recurly API version you're using.
- If you select API v2 version, you will be able to use only v2 version supported APIs.
- It is recommended to use the API v3 version to make use of the v3 version supported APIs, as the API v2 version will be deprecated soon.
Subdomain (required): Enter your Recurly subdomain (this option is available only when you select the v2 API version). To find your subdomain, log in to your Recurly account. For example, if
https://pgtest.recurly.com is the URL, then
pgtest is your subdomain.
API key (required): Enter the API key provided to you by Recurly. Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your API key safe. When editing this form later, you must enter this API key again; it is stored only when the connection is saved and never displayed as text.
- Sign in to your Recurly account.
- Navigate to Integrations > API Credentials > Private API key.
- Copy your API key.
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Recurly connection.
Once you have configured the Recurly connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection panel
- Close – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.