Link to authentication page: https://saaspass.com/saaspass/tri-net-two-factor-authentication-2fa-single-sign-on-sso-saml/
Start establishing a connection to TriNet in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow by clicking a source or destination. In the resulting Application list, select TriNet. Then, click the plus sign (+) to the right of Connection to edit the settings.
- Name: Required: Name the connection.
- Company ID: Required: Contact the TriNet support team for your company ID.
- API Key: Required: Contact the TriNet support team for your API key.
- Disable Strict SSL: An optional flag that (if set) skips verifying the SSL certificate, allowing self-signed or expired certs. Celigo recommends that you never set this flag for any production data connections. In general, use this setting at your own risk.
Read more about this connection: