Link to authentication page: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/auth/?view=graph-rest-1.0
- Name: Required: Name the connection
- Connection type: Required: The form will automatically select Azure Active Directory.
- Configure Scopes: OAuth 2.0 scopes provide a way to limit the amount of access that is granted to an access token. For example, an access token issued to a client app may be granted READ and WRITE access to protected resources, or just READ access.
- Click Advanced Settings in the connection dialog to expand the dropdown:
- Disable Strict SSL: An optional flag that (if set) skips verifying the SSL certificate, allowing self-signed or expired certs. Celigo recommends that you never set this flag for any production data connections. In general, use at your own risk.
- Click Save & Authorize. The following page displays:
- Enter your registered account email address and password and click Sign in to establish the connection.