API guide link: https://www.certify.com/APIDocumentation.aspx
Start establishing a connection to Certify in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow by clicking a source or destination. In the resulting Application list, select Certify. Then, click the plus sign (+) to the right of Connection to edit the settings.
- Name: Required: Name the connection.
- API key: Required: The key will be granted by the Certify Admin.
- API secret: Required: The secret will be granted by the Certify Admin. Both tokens can be found in the Configuration section of your company's administrator users inside Certify. These tokens should NOT be freely given out, they should only be given to parties trusted with access to your company's data. See the following screens to generate a new secret.
Read more about this connector: