You can integrate Google Shopping with another system, such as an ERP, to sync orders and automatically add new customers.
A. Set up a Google Shopping connection
Start establishing a connection to Google Shopping in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Google Shopping.
The Create connection pane opens with required and advanced settings.
- Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
- Application (required, read-only): A reminder of the application integrator.io will connect to.
B. Edit Advanced Google Shopping account information
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Google Shopping connection.
C. Save and authorize the connection
- Once you have configured the Google Shopping connection, click Save & authorize.
- Sign in with the Google Shopping user account.
- After signing in, review the permissions for the integration and click Allow.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. If you created it within a flow, it is applied to the current source or destination app. Otherwise, you can proceed to register the connection with an integration.