A. Set up a Google Shopping connection
Start establishing a connection to Google Shopping in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Google Drive.
The Create connection pane opens with required and advanced settings.
- Name (required): Name the connection.
- Application (required, read-only): A reminder of the application you are connecting to.
B. Edit Advanced Google Shopping account information
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Google Drive connection.
C. Test the connection
Once you have configured the Google Drive connection, you have a couple options for continuing:
- Save & authorize – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account (and applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow)
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
When you select Save & authorize, you are presented with a Google Shopping form in a new browser window.
- Enter the email address registered with and click Next.
- Enter your password and click Next.
- After signing in, review the permissions for the integration.
- Click Allow to establish the connection.