API Guide Link: https://developer.okta.com/docs/reference/api/users/
Link to authentication page: https://developer.okta.com/docs/concepts/authentication/
- Name: Required: Name the connection.
- Connection type: Required: The form will automatically select Okta.
- Subdomain: Required: Enter your Okta subdomain. This is configured during Okta account creation. Log in to your Okta account to find the subdomain. For example, test-356577 is the subdomain for browser URL https://test-356577.okta.com
- Token: Required: Enter the token. Use the following steps to get the token:
- Log in to your account.
- Click API🡪Token.
- Click Create Token.
- Disable Strict SSL: Required: An optional flag that (if set) skips verifying the SSL certificate, allowing self-signed or expired certs. It is highly recommended (for hopefully obvious reasons) that you never set this flag for any production data connections. In general, use at your own risk.