- Name: Required: Name the connection.
- Connection type: Required: The form will automatically select Skubana.
- Configure scopes: Required: OAuth 2.0 scopes provide a way to limit the amount of access that is granted to an access token. For example, an access token issued to a client app may be granted READ and WRITE access to protected resources, or just READ access.
- Environment: Required:Select your environment.
- Select Sandbox if the account is created on https://demo.skubana.com/login.
- Select Production if the account is created on https://app.skubana.com/login.
- Click Save & Authorize. The following page displays:
- Enter your username and password and click LOGIN.
- Click ACCEPT AND INSTALL to establish the connection.
Read more about this connector:
- Integrate Skubana with Anything
Integrate Skubana, boost productivity, and unlock even more value from your business applications