Skubana is an eCommerce operation platform designed to streamline multi-channel inventory management and other eCommerce processes and operations.
- A. Set up a Skubana connection
- B. Describe the Skubana connection
- C. Provide required Skubana account information
- D. Edit advanced Skubana settings
- E. Save and authorize
Start establishing a connection to Skubana in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Skubana.
The Create connection panel opens with required and advanced settings.
Edit the General settings specific to your account and this connection resource.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for providing Skubana authentication.
Environment (required): Select one of the following, depending on the account type you’re connecting to:
- Production – your live production environment.
- Sandbox – a sandbox environment for user-acceptance testing.
Subdomain (required): This setting gets automatically populated depending on the environment that you select:
- Production – the subdomain becomes api
- Sandbox – the subdomain becomes api.demo
Note: Modify this value only if it is configured differently for your Skubana account. For more information, see the Skubana API reference.
Configure scopes (required): Scopes are OAuth 2.0 permissions that the Skubana API defines to limit access to your account. To select the scopes for this connection,
- Click the Configure scopes button.
- To access all of the scopes in the API, click the
– or –
Check the scopes you want to add and click the button.
- Click Save to save your scopes and leave the editor.
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Square connection.
To save and authorize the Skubana connection:
- Click Save & authorize to commit your changes and proceed to log in with Skubana.
- Enter the email address and password of your registered Skubana account.
- Click LOGIN.
- After signing in, review the scopes and click ACCEPT AND INSTALL to establish the connection.
Once you have confirmed the connection in Skubana, the new browser window closes to return you to integrator.io. The new connection will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.
- Integrate Skubana with Anything
Integrate Skubana, boost productivity, and unlock even more value from your business applications