A. Set up a Skubana connection
Start establishing a connection to Skubana in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Skubana.
The Create connection pane opens with required and advanced settings.
B. Supply Skubana application details
At this point, you’re presented with options for providing Skubana authentication.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
Environment (required): Select one of the following, depending on the account type you’re connecting to:
- Production – for accounts created at https://app.skubana.com/
- Sandbox – for accounts created at https://demo.skubana.com/
Configure scopes (required): Scopes are OAuth 2.0 permissions that the Skubana API defines to limit the access to your account. To select the scopes for this connection,
- Click the Configure scopes button.
- To access all of the scopes in the API, click the
– or –
Check the scopes you want to add, and click the button.
- Click Save to save your scopes and leave the editor.
C. Edit advanced Skubana settings
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Square connection.
D. Save and authorize
Once you have configured the Skubana connection, you have a couple options for continuing:
- Save and authorize – click this button to open a browser instance, sign in to Skubana, and verify your settings
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
After signing in, review the scopes and click Accept and install to establish the connection.
Once you have confirmed the connection in Skubana, the new browser window closes to return you to integrator.io. The new connection will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.
- Integrate Skubana with Anything
Integrate Skubana, boost productivity, and unlock even more value from your business applications