API Guide Link: https://www.twilio.com/docs/usage/api
Link to authentication page: https://www.twilio.com/docs/usage/api#authenticate-with-http
Start establishing a connection to Twilio in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow by clicking a source or destination. In the resulting Application list, select Twilio. Then, click the plus sign (+) to the right of Connection to edit the settings.
- Name: Required: Name the connection.
- Account Sid: Required: Enter the account SID. Use the following steps to get the account SID:
- Log in to your Twilio Account.
- Click Dashboard. The ACCOUNT SID value is the account SID.
- Auth Token: Required: Enter the auth token. Use the following steps to get the auth token:
- Log in to your Twilio account.
- Click Dashboard.
- The AUTH TOKEN value is the auth token.
Read more about this connection: