- NetSuite Bundle release
- NetSuite Bundle v22.214.171.124, February 2020
- NetSuite Bundle v126.96.36.199 – SuiteScript, March 2020
- NetSuite bundle v188.8.131.52-SS May 2020
- NetSuite Bundle v184.108.40.206 – SuiteScript, October 2020
- NetSuite Bundle v220.127.116.11 – SuiteScript, November 2020
- NetSuite Bundle v18.104.22.168 – SuiteScript, December 2020
- You can configure batch and dynamic exports through IO. If you’re running a dynamic export, you can now pull the data you need with dynamic filters and columns.
- We now support arrays in ‘Define search criteria’ exports.
Example: If you’re trying to filter for a group of IDs, you can now use a list of IDs to define your filter.
Here are few examples on how we can use an array of internal ids. Any valid JSON representation works:
- "id" :["1","2","3"]
- "id" :[1,2,3]
- "id" :"["1","2","3"]"
- "id" :"1,2,3"
- You can now join items in your NetSuite import mappings, creating a single custom field, to view item-join fields while defining a lookup for a sales order record. eg: [items : Name] The custom fields created by your joins will not appear in the drop-downs for defining lookup filters.
- You can now successfully update your NetSuite bundles without prefixing the IO version number with 1.7.4.
- Webhhooks now create a job that you’ll see in the dashboard and it will show the error.
- We now use metadata for Price Book record types to allow you to use filters for Price Book filters and dynamic lookups.
- When you’re building an integration with any export with a NetSuite import and you add a dynamic lookup in your mapping fields, you’ll find body and custom line level fields in the dropdown menus as well.
- Integrator.io now includes the Inventory Detail option for NetSuite’s Bin Put-Away Worksheet.
- New line transaction record edits are ordered by mapping criteria.
- We’ve added a “Persist New Line Insertion Order“ NetSuite field to your Mappings. Set this field to “true” to set the new line insertion order.
- You can now review NetSuite debug logs from within integrator.io.
- You can now export custom segments from NetSuite for use in integrations.
- Integrator.io now supports using payment instruments metadata for imports and exports. For more information on NetSuite’s payment instruments, see Payment Instruments.
- Added Inventory Balance record type to the export and import filters.
- You can now access a NetSuite saved search during export or import for all Pricing and price level-type records (see Transaction > Management > Saved Searches > New).
- When mapping NetSuite inventory items using Lookup > Dynamic: NetSuite Search, you can now select the Merchandise hierarchy records, if they are enabled in your NetSuite app.
- Previously, an error would be encountered during a flow when you correctly applied Search criteria to an export with the NetSuite record types Amortization schedule or template. In the latest release, the flow proceeds as expected.
- When creating a shipping address for a sales order, the Billing phone field was not populated with the imported value. All “Ship to” values are now correctly imported. (You can verify the record in NetSuite under Transactions > Shipping > Ship to select > Ship to.)
- integrator.io beta version only
- Static lookups for conditional mapping not finding results
During import, records that were mapped with a Static: value to value lookup were failing to produce the expected data in NetSuite. This problem did not apply to the live production version of integrator.io, and it has been fixed in the latest version of the beta software.
- Static lookups for conditional mapping not finding results
- The following error message occurred when creating a Gmail CloudExtend license with Celigo's license manager: "Trial license for CloudExtend Gmail is not created". The license manager now creates the trial license and displays a confirmation message as expected.
- Subrecord configurations on inventory transfer record types for NetSuite imports were previously not displaying the inventoryassignment[*].toinventorystatus field for inventory detail mappings. This field is now available.
- Previous versions of the bundle were unable to update subscription records for NetSuite imports.
Integration app releases
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
Help Center updates
The following articles have been added to Celigo integrator.io documentation:
- integrator.io REST API (integrator-extension)
- Experience the new Celigo integrator.io!
- Set up a connection to Amazon Redshift
- Set up a connection to BigQuery
- Set up a connection to Zendesk Sell
- Set up a connection to Coupa
- Magento2 – Acumatica quickstart integration template
- Salesforce Nonprofit – NetSuite Social Impact V1 quickstart integration template
- SAP Ariba Network – NetSuite quickstart integration template for Buyers
- Amazon – NetSuite integration app release notes v1.20.5
- Remove rich text or HTML markup from RTF fields
The following sections and topics have been substantially revised based on customer feedback and ongoing quality efforts:
- Filter records
- Create a flow
- Export data from NetSuite
- Map source record fields to destination (import data mapping)
- How to share credentials with Celigo using LastPass
- Set up a connection to Gainsight PX
- Set up a connection to Square
- Set up a connection to Zendesk Support
- Install the Square – NetSuite Integration App
- Any errors returned from NetSuite now include a source field that helps you pinpoint the application or flow step in which the error occurred.
- When the multilanguage feature is enabled in NetSuite, a Translation sublist is returned with a record (found at Item > System information > Translation). When available, : Translation appears among the options for NetSuite import data mapping.
- For sales order, invoice, and cash sale fields, you can now access the Address subrecord in the import mappings. (If you explicitly set UseAddressSubRecord to false in your mappings, the normal address mappings would instead be used.)
- The following NetSuite record types are available in integrator.io, starting with this bundle release:
- Item Collection
- Job Requisition
- Before attempting to delete or modify an Item Group, such as when <Items : Replace All Lines> is set to true, the SuiteScript first checks to see whether an EndGroup line would be affected. The update operation will not take place on an EndGroup item, as expected.
- Previously, when importing a Deposit application with multiple invoice lines, only the first line was synced correctly. Now, all matching lines are updated when you select Use as a key field to find existing lines for the mapping options.
- You can now select more than one value for the Date field when creating a Delta export from NetSuite. integrator.io will export records matching the Date field filters.
- integrator.io was incorrectly applying an islotnumber filter with an appended Null value to some saved searches causing errors. Filters based on saved searches now work as expected.
- Errors returned from presend hooks were being retried multiple times, producing multiple errors, instead of being handled automatically and reported in integrator.io only once.
The Preview panel now allows you to specify the number of records you’d like to view.