Link to authentication page https://woocommerce.github.io/woocommerce-rest-api-docs/#authentication-over-https
- Name: Required: Name the connection.
- Base URI: Required: Enter the base URI. The base URI for JIRA is “https://<your-domain>.atlassian.net“. Enter your domain value in this field.
- Consumer Key: Required: Enter the consumer key. To create or manage keys for a specific WordPress user. Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > API > Keys/Apps.
- Consumer Secret: Required: Enter the consumer secret. To create or manage secrets for a specific WordPress user, navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > API > Keys/Apps. Use the following steps to get a consumer key and a consumer secret:
- Click Add Key.
- Add a description and select the WordPress user you would like to generate the key for. Use of the REST API with the generated keys will conform to that user's WordPress roles and capabilities.
- Choose the level of access for this REST API key. Access levels include Read access, Write access, or Read/Write access.
- Click Generate API Key and WooCommerce will generate REST API keys for the selected user.
- Now that keys have been generated, you should see two new keys, a QRCode, and a Revoke API Key button. These two keys are your Consumer Key and Consumer Secret.
- If the WordPress user associated with an API key is deleted, the API key will cease to function. API keys are not transferred to other users.
Read more about this connection: