Exact ERP is an innovative cloud-based platform that offers accounting, ERP, and other software for small and medium enterprises.
Set up a connection
This video demonstrates creating an Exact ERP connection.
After you start the connection, configure it in the Create connection panel and complete all of the required * authentication settings:
|Name your connection *
|Enter a clear and distinguishable name.
Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection. A unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting it from a list of the connections in your account.
Select your Exact ERP account region:
OAuth 2.0 client *
(This setting is not visible when you select the United States of America region)
Select the OAuth 2.0 client that stores the client ID and client secret provided by Exact ERP.
To add an OAuth 2.0 client and configure your credentials, click the plus (+) button. Click the edit ( ) button to modify a selected OAuth 2.0 client. For more information, see Create an OAuth 2.0 iClient resource.
Tip: This connector documentation describes only the settings shown for the Simple view. For the corresponding HTTP settings, see OAuth 2.0 auth universal connector documentation.
- Sign in to your Exact ERP account.
- Navigate to Partners > My Exact Online app store.
- Click +. The Exact app center page opens.
- Click Manage my apps.
- Select either Production apps or Testing apps.
- Click Register a production app. For more information, see Get client ID and client secret.
- Enter an App name and integrator.io Redirect URI.
- Click Register.
- Copy the Client ID and Client secret.