Pitney Bowes documentation: API guide, Authentication
Note: For information on Pitney Bowes Locate & Identify connections, see Set up a connection to Precisely.
Set up a Pitney Bowes connection
Start establishing a connection to Pitney Bowes in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Pitney Bowes.
Account Type: Production or Sandbox
- Name (required): Name the connection.
- Connection type (required): The form will automatically select Pitney Bowes.
- Account Type (required): Select Production or Sandbox.
- API key (required): Enter the API key. Navigate to the Pitney Bowes Developer portal to get the API key.
- API Secret (required): Enter the API secret. Navigate to the Pitney Bowes Developer portal to get the API Secret.
- Generate token (required): Click the Generate token button to have integrator.io fill in an encrypted access token. (The button is enabled after you enter the API key and API secret.) When editing this form later, you must generate this token anew; it is stored only for a saved connection.
Read more about this connector:
Please sign in to leave a comment.