API guide link: https://www.developer.intuit.com/app/developer/qbo/docs/develop
Link to authentication page: https://www.developer.intuit.com/app/developer/qbo/docs/develop/authentication-and-authorization
- Name: Required: Name the connection.
- Connection type: Required: The form will automatically select QuickBooks.
- Environment: Required: Select your environment here. Environments have four types:
- Sandbox Accounting - Use this if the account is created on https://sandbox-quickbooks.api.intuit.com.
- Sandbox Payment - Use this if the account is created on https://sandbox.api.intuit.com.
- Production Accounting - Use this if the account is created on https://quickbooks.api.intuit.com.
- Production Payment - Use this if the account is created on https://api.intuit.com .
- Disable strict SSL: An optional flag that (if set) skips verifying the SSL certificate allowing self-signed or expired certs. Celigo recommends that you never set this flag for any production data connections. In general, use this setting at your own risk.
- Click Save & authorize. The following page displays:
- Email: Enter your registered email address.
- Password: Enter your password.
- Click Sign-in. The following page displays:
- Click on Connect to establish the connection