API guide link: http://merchant-api.tophatter.com/
Link to authentication page: http://merchant-api.tophatter.com/docs/authentication
Start establishing a connection to Tophatter in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow by clicking a source or destination. In the resulting Application list, select Tophatter. Then, click the plus sign (+) to the right of Connection to edit the settings.
- Name: Required: Name the connection.
- Access Token: Required: Enter the access token. Use the following steps to get the access token:
- Log in to the merchant account of Tophatter.
- Click Merchant API.
- Click Create New Token to create required API key.
Read more about this connection: