API guide link: https://developers.wrike.com/documentation/api/overview
Link to authentication page: https://developers.wrike.com/documentation/oauth2
- Name: Required: Name the connection.
- Connection type: Required: The form will automatically select Wrike.
- Configure Scopes: Required: OAuth 2.0 scopes provide a way to limit the amount of access that is granted to an access token. For example, an access token issued to a client app may be granted READ and WRITE access to protected resources, or just READ access.
- Click Save & Authorize.
- Enter your registered email address and click Next.
- Enter your password and click Sign in.
- Click Accept to establish the connection.