API guide link: https://developers.wrike.com/documentation/api/overview
Link to authentication page: https://developers.wrike.com/documentation/oauth2
Start establishing a connection to Wrike in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow by clicking a source or destination. In the resulting Application list, select Wrike. Then, click the plus sign (+) to the right of Connection to edit the settings.
- Name: Required: Name the connection.
- Configure Scopes: Required: OAuth 2.0 scopes provide a way to limit the amount of access that is granted to an access token. For example, an access token issued to a client app may be granted READ and WRITE access to protected resources, or just READ access.
- Click Save & Authorize.
- Enter your registered email address and click Next.
- Enter your password and click Sign in.
- Click Accept to establish the connection.
Read more about this connection: