The Quickstart templates are pre-built integrations and come packaged with all the components that you need to integrate two or more applications (including connections, exports, imports, flows, data mappings, etc.) You can install a Quickstart template in your integrator.io platform and modify it to fit your custom integration requirements.
Before you set up the Quickstart template
- Refer to your Quick Start template Readme to know the prerequisites for your template.
- You’ll find the link to your template Readme to the right side of your setup page.
- Keep your login credentials for the applications you’re integrating ready:
- OAuth tokens
- API keys
- Base URLs
Choose & install your HubSpot template
Note: Each Quick Start template has certain prerequisites to run the Quickstart template out of the box. To understand the prerequisites for your template, click the Readme link on the right of your setup page.
Find the HubSpot template you want
- Sign up or sign in into your integrator.io account.
- At the top, click Marketplace, then click the HubSpottile. You will see all of the HubSpot templates:
- HubSpot to Acumatica
- HubSpot to NetSuite
- HubSpot to Salesforce
- HubSpot to Microsoft Dynamics 365
- HubSpot to Zoho CRM
- HubSpot to SugarCRM
- Click on the Install link to the bottom of a Quick Start template tile to begin the installation process.
- The Install Wizard displays the list of components that it would create in your integrator.io account once the Quickstart template is successfully installed.
- Click Install Integration.
- Read the Disclaimer carefully and click Proceed.
- You’ll be redirected to the Setup page.
Set up the template and finish the installation
You need to set up the connections to the applications you want to integrate using your App credentials.
- Click the Click to Configure link to open the connection settings.
- Enter your credentials. Click Test or Validate to test your connection.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to configure the remaining connections on the Setup page to complete the installation process.
You've successfully installed the Quickstart template on your integrator.io account.
After you’ve finished installing your template, you’ll be redirected to a Readme page. Please read the readme document carefully. Your template-specific Readme page has information about:
Integrate HubSpot with NetSuite
If you’re integrating HubSpot with a NetSuite App, you need to install the Celigo Integrator bundle as mentioned below.
Install the Celigo Integrator bundle
Prerequisites: Enable SuiteTalk (Web Services) and SuiteScript
Note: See How to install the integrator.io bundle in NetSuite to install the NetSuite bundle. The bundle ID will differ based on the Quickstart template that you choose to install.
- On your setup page click Click to Install.
- You’ll be redirected to your App login page, enter your login credentials. Click Install. The installation process could take a while.
- Once the Celigo Integrator bundle is successfully installed in your NetSuite account, switch over to your Integrator.io account.
- Click Verify Now.
Set up your HubSpot connection
API guide link: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/overview
Link to authentication page: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/auth/oauth-overview