AWS DynamoDB links: API guide, Authentication
1. Set up a DynamoDB connection
Start establishing a connection to DynamoDB in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination.
In the resulting Application list, click DynamoDB.
The Create connection pane then asks you to name the new connection.
Be sure to provide a clear and distinguishable Name as soon as the connection is created. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Click Next to configure the connection.
2. Edit required DynamoDB settings
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for modifying the DynamoDB authentication.
Access key ID (required): Enter the AWS access key ID for this account set up by the DynamoDB server administrator.
Secret access key (required): Enter the AWS secret access key for this account.
3. Save, test, and authorize
Once you have configured the DynamoDB connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Test – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
- Test and save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account (and applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow)
- Cancel – click this link to exit connection creation without saving
When you request Test or Test and save, a new browser window opens to ask you to grant access to integrator.io.
Please sign in to leave a comment.