Campaign Monitor links: API guide, Authentication
1. Set up a Campaign Monitor connection
Start establishing a connection to Campaign Monitor in either of the following ways:
- From the Tools & resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow by clicking a source or destination. In the resulting Application list, select Campaign Monitor. Then, click the plus sign (+) to the right of Connection to edit the settings.
2. Provide required and advanced Campaign Monitor settings
The Create connection dialog then asks you to name the new connection and supply authentication details.
- Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable Name for the connection. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
- Configure scopes (required): Scopes are permissions that the Campaign Monitor API defines to limit the access to your account.
3. Authorize the connection
Click the Save & authorize button to test and commit the new connection. A new browser window opens; sign in with your Campaign Monitor username and password, and click Continue.
Next, review the permissions, and click Allow access.
If you allow the request, the access token is stored within this connection for later use. The new connection will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.
Read more about this connector:
Please sign in to leave a comment.