1. Set up a Campaign Monitor connection
Start establishing a connection to Campaign Monitor in either of the following ways:
- From the Tools & resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow by clicking a source or destination. In the resulting Application list, select Campaign Monitor. Then, click the plus sign (+) to the right of Connection to edit the settings.
2. Provide required and advanced Campaign Monitor settings
The Connection dialog then asks you to name the new connection and supply authentication details.
- Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable Name for the connection. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
- Connection type (required): Select Campaign Monitor or accept the default value if youʼre editing a Campaign Monitor connection.
- Configure scopes (required): Scopes are permissions that the Campaign Monitor API defines to limit the access to your account. To select the scopes for this connection,
- Click the Configure scopes button.
- To access all of the scopes available in the API, click Add all scopes (3.a., below).
– or –
Click into the bar to reveal the dropdown menu (3.b.) and choose a scope. After you make a selection, another bar will appear below; repeat to select another scope. Continue until all of the scopes you need are selected.
- Click Save to save your scopes as you go, and Save & close when you’re ready to leave the editor and finish setting up your connection.
3. Authorize the connection
Click the Save & authorize button to test and commit the new connection. A new browser window opens; sign in with your Campaign Monitor username and password, and click Continue.
Next, review the permissions, and click Allow access.
If you allow the request, the access token is stored within this connection for later use.The new connection will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.