- Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable Name for the connection. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
- Configure scopes (required): Scopes are permissions that the Accelo API defines to limit the access to your account. To select the scopes for this connection,
- Click the Configure scopes button.
- To access all of the scopes available in the API, click Add all scopes (3.a., below).
– or –
Click into the bar to reveal the dropdown menu (3.b.) and choose a scope. After you make a selection, another bar will appear below; repeat to select another scope. Continue until both scopes are selected, if both are required.
- Click Save to save your scopes as you go, and Save & close when you’re ready to leave the editor and finish setting up your connection.
- Subdomain (required): Enter the subdomain that you specified for “deployment information” when you created your account with Accelo.
Click the Save & authorize button to test and commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account (and applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow). When you save or test the connection, a new browser window opens to confirm the permissions.
If you allow the request, access is granted and you will see integrator.io among the “User Preferences / Authorized API Applications” in your Accelo account.