External link: 4castplus
1. Set up a 4castplus connection
Start establishing a connection to 4castplus in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination.
In the resulting Application list, click 4castplus.
The Create connection pane then asks you to name the new connection.
Be sure to provide a clear and distinguishable Name as soon as the connection is created. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Click Next to configure the connection.
2. Supply required 4castplus account information
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for providing 4castplus authentication.
Subdomain (required): Enter the unique portion of the 4castplus.com address that you visit to log in to your portal. For example, if your portal is found at https://blue.4castplus.com, then enter blue for the subdomain.
Username (required): Enter the email address associated with your 4castplus account.
Password (required): Enter the password for this 4castplus account.
3. Edit advanced 4castplus settings
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the 4castplus connection.
4. Test and save
Once you have configured the 4castplus connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Test – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
- Test and save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account (and applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow)
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
When you select Test or Test and save, the connection is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.
Please sign in to leave a comment.