1. Set up a SAP Litmos connection
Start establishing a connection to SAP Litmos in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow by clicking Add source or Add destination.
In the resulting Application list, click SAP Litmos.
The Create connection pane then asks you to name the new connection.
Provide a clear and distinguishable Name as soon as the connection is created. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Click Next to configure the connection.
2. Provide required SAP Litmos account information
At this point, you’re asked to provide an API key for SAP Litmos authentication.
API key (required): Enter the unique API key provided by Litmos. Access to requests on the API is restricted by access level (Learner, Team Leader, Administrator, or Account Owner). Use the steps provided by SAP Litmos to retrieve your API key if you are an account owner.
Note: The SAP Litmos API is not enabled for trial accounts.
3. Select advanced SAP Litmos settings
Continuing in the Connection dialog, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the SAP Litmos connection.
4. Test and Save
Once you have configured the SAP Litmos connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Test – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
- Test and save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
When you select Test or Test and save, the connection is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.